Open The Gates For The Sun News Today By Using These Simple Tips

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Kala
댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 23-05-17 08:35

본문

BREAKING: Naomi Osaka withdraws from French Open after press conference controversy The world of sports was rocked on Monday when Naomi Osaka, the reigning US Open champion and world No. 2 player, announced her withdrawal from the French Open. The decision came after Osaka refused to attend any press conferences during the tournament, citing mental health concerns. In a statement posted to her social media accounts, Osaka explained that she has been struggling with anxiety and depression for several years, and that The Sun News Today traditional post-match press conferences, which she described as "mandatory", cause her great anxiety.

"I am not a natural public speaker and get huge waves of anxiety before I speak to the world's media," Osaka wrote. "I get really nervous and find it stressful to always try to engage and give the best answers I can." The 23-year-old had made headlines last week when she announced her intention to skip all press conferences during the French Open, and she was promptly fined $15,000 by tournament organizers for failing to fulfill her media obligations after her first-round victory on Sunday.

In her statement, Osaka explained that she had hoped the money would go towards mental health charities. But on Monday, following an outcry from some members of the media and the tennis community, Osaka announced her withdrawal, saying that she did not want to be a distraction for the tournament.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

로그인 후 이용해주세요.